No-Limits Access Network (NAN) takes very seriously the duty of care to safeguard and is committed to ensuring safeguarding practice reflects statutory responsibilities, government guidance and complies with best practice.
Every person has a duty and the right to report any concerns or suspicions in confidence and without fear of harassment.
Our safeguarding practice aims to safeguard young people by:
- Adhering to our safeguarding policy
- Promoting and prioritising the safety and wellbeing of young people
- Ensuring everyone understands their roles and responsibilities in respect of safeguarding concerns relating to children and young people.
- Ensuring appropriate action is taken in the event of incidents/concerns of abuse and support provided to the individual/s who raise or disclose the concern.
- Ensuring that confidential, detailed and accurate records of all safeguarding concerns are maintained and securely stored